- Your privacy is extremely important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy online. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
- [If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team. Contact details can be found at clause 23 below.]
3. Business Transfers
4. Site Visitors/Users
- Maslaha collects non-personally-identifying information (“NPI Information”) of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, browsing actions and patterns, technical data of your equipment, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Maslaha’s purpose in collecting NPI Information is to better understand how Maslaha’s visitors/users use the Site. From time to time, Maslaha may release NPI Information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Site.
- Maslaha also collects potentially personally-identifying information (“PI Information”) like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of logged-in users. Maslaha only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses PI Information as described below.
5. Gathering of PI Information
- Certain visitors to the Site choose to interact with Maslaha in ways that require Maslaha to gather PI Information. The amount and type of information that Maslaha gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, those who engage in transactions with or under Maslaha, apply for services, create an account, request marketing to be sent and/or give us feedback are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary personal and financial information such as your identity, contact and financial data in order to process those transactions. In each case, Maslaha collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s and user’s interaction with the Site and with Maslaha. Maslaha does not disclose PI Information other than as described below.
- It is importantthat the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during the relationship with us.
- We may collect, use, store, transfer and/or process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, date of birth, email address, address, telephone number, gender, nationality, area of residence, personality type, details of your interests and any other information) reasonably requested by us as part of the sign-up process for users of the Site;
- any other information reasonably requested by us as part of the sign-up process that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site or request any information;
- in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
- information including bank account and payment card details;
- information on profile data including services required, services requested, your interests, preferences and feedback;
- information on how you use our Site and services;
- information on preferences in receiving marketing from us and/or other third parties and your communication preferences; and
- personal data where either required by law, or under the terms of the contract that we have with you.
- You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain or any of the services.
- We may, from time to time, run referral programmes or similar initiatives, [such as a “Tell a Friend” programme,] that invite you to provide us with the contact details of someone who is known to you who may find our services to be of interest. We will only use those contact details for the purpose of the relevant initiative (and not for general marketing purposes). By providing us with their details, you confirm that you have their permission to do so and must not provide us with the details of anyone from whom you do not have such permission. We reserve the right to identify you as the person who has made the referral in the message that is sent to them.
6. Aggregated Statistics
- We may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to the Site. For instance, we may monitor the most popular vacancies listed on the Site. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we will not disclose PI Information other than as described below.
- When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, any site from which you have come to the Site and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
7. Protection and Usage of Certain PI Information
- Maslaha discloses potential and actual PI Information only to those of its employees, contractors, third parties (such as service providers on our Site), professional advisers (including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers), freelancers, users, customers, companies, third parties who are using the services provided on our Site and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Maslaha’s behalf or to provide services available at the Site, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of these employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We may also use the information you provide to:
7.1.1 enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
7.1.2 enable us to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
7.1.3 perform the contract between you and a third party;
7.1.4 administer your account with us;
7.1.5 verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
7.1.6 audit the downloading of data from the Site;
7.1.7 improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
7.1.8 identify visitors to the Site;
7.1.9 carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
7.1.10 send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services or those of carefully selected third parties, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
7.1.11 allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services;
- Maslaha shall not rent or sell PI Information to third parties. Other than to its employees, contractors, companies using the Site, freelancers and affiliatedorganisations, as described above, Maslaha discloses potentiallyandactual PI Information only if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud orcybercrimeor to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person, or when Maslaha believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights of Maslaha, third parties or the public in general. If you are a registered user of the Site and have supplied your email address, Maslaha may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with the Site and/or with Maslaha.
- You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding services or to share your details with third parties so that they can send you information regarding their services, either at the point such information is collected on the Site (by checking or un-checking (as directed) the relevant box) or, where you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us using the contact us details at clause 23.
8. How long will personal data be used
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposeswe collect it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- Todetermine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
- In some circumstances, we may anonymise your PI Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without notifying you.
9. Your rights
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to be provided with a copy of the PI Information we hold from you, request rectification or erasure of your PI Information held by us (unless the PI Information must be retained by Maslaha by law), request that we restrict the processing of your PI Information, object to further processing of your PI Information [and request that your PI Information be moved to a third party].
- Maslaha tries to respond to legitimate requests [within one month]. If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved or addressed by us, you may approach the concerned supervisory authority who can provide you with further information about your rights in relation to your PI Information and who will deal with any complaints you have about Maslaha’s processing of your PI Information.
11. Child safety
Protecting the safety of children when they use the internet is very important to us. We recommend that children receive permission from their parent or guardian before gaining access to the Site or sending personal information to us or anyone else online. Only persons over the age of 21 may register an account with us.
12. External links
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on such links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- Payment details you provide will be encrypted using [secure sockets layer (SSL) technology] before they are submitted to us over the internet.
- When booking a service from the Site, we will hold a sum on account before payment is released to the other party. This is subject to the service that is being booked and to ensure payment is made for services rendered (for more information please refer to [terms and conditions/escrow agreement].
- You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
- It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
15. Copyright Infringement
- As Maslaha asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by  violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Maslaha. Maslaha will respond to all such notices, which may include as required or appropriate removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a user or advertiser infringes or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Maslaha or others, Maslaha may, in its sole discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Site. In the case of such termination, Maslaha will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Maslaha.
16. Intellectual Property
- Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Maslaha or third-party trademarks.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Site is provided without warranty and is provided on an “as is, as available basis”. We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by statute, custom, course of dealing or trade usage, with respect to the Site or the Services provided thereunder.
- Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, Maslaha specifically disclaims the following with respect to the Site: implied warranties or conditions of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any service or property acquired by you from a third party; the accuracy, timeliness, security and performance of the Site; or freedom from any errors or viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
20. Limitation of Liability
In no event will we, our suppliers or licensors, be liable for (i) any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damage) incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (including the Details), including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. We shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. However, nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability on us for death, personal injury or any claim or action arising from our fraud or dishonesty.
21. General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Maslaha, its shareholders and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use or misuse of the Site, your violation of these Terms, your violation of any third party’s proprietary rights or any disputes between you and one or more users connected to or otherwise arising from the Site in any way.
- All notices, including those of termination or breach, must be in writing and addressed to the other party’s legal representative or primary contact via email. Notice will be treated as given on receipt. These notice requirements do not apply to legal service of process which is governed by applicable law.
- where the dispute relates to a claim for a sum within the limits specified by the DIFC Small Claims Tribunal from time to time, then the dispute shall be referred by either party to the said Tribunal; and
- for all other disputes, the parties shall seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the Mediation Rules of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause. If the dispute is not settled by mediation within 30 days of the commencement of the mediation, or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause. The language to be used in the mediation and in the arbitration, shall be English. In any arbitration commenced pursuant to this clause the number of arbitrators shall be one and the arbitration shall be conducted in Dubai.
in5 Innovation Centre – Dubai
King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St
Phone: +971 4 390 1111